Types of User Data
The types of User Data that LOVEWIN collects depends on the circumstances of collection and on the nature of the Service requested or transaction undertaken. There are two broad categories of User Data that we collect at LOVEWIN:
- "Individual User Data" which is information that you provide during the registration process for LOVEWIN and copies of any documents you provide to us including your LOVEWIN account details and account information,username, name, address, phone number, email address, photograph, password, any security questions and answers, any feedback you provide through LOVEWIN and any correspondence between you and us; and
- "Statistical Data" e.g. hits to our Website. This is stored purely for analytical purposes and is entirely anonymous. This information will not be linkedto your User Data and will only be aggregated for statistical analysis so that we can better understand LOVEWIN’s users profile and improve LOVEWIN Service offering.
For purposes of this policy statement, the term “Individual User Data” and "Statistical Data" will collectively be referred to as "User Data".
Purpose For Collection, Processing and Disclosure
Generally, LOVEWIN collects User Data for the following purposes:
- to provide our Services to you including processing the games and prizes, providing news and updates and reports about games, prizes and events, identifying winnersand facilitating transactions. If you win a prize, we will use your name and photograph as announcements on our social media platforms and Website for publicity campaign;
- to personalize your experience and improve customer service and the way in which our Website and Services are presented to you, including to ensure that the content of our Website and Services are presented in the most effective manner for you;
- to deal with your requests and enquiries, and to provide you with information about our Services, activities or content;
- to process the registration and maintenance of your account;
- to analyse your use of our Services;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to investigate any breach of our Terms and Conditions by or relating to you;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website;
- to notify you about changes at LOVEWIN;
- with your consent, to provide you with marketing and email communication in relation to available Services and Items offered by LOVEWIN, and our affiliated service providers; and
- for safety, security and legal compliance.
Please note that only User Data that is necessary for the above purposes is collected. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above.We will only contact you if we have your consent to do so. We will normally obtain your consent when you become a member of LOVEWIN. For existing and new members, when we contact you, we will provide you with an unsubscribe facility, in case you decide that you do not want to be contacted again. You should follow the instructions which are included when we contact you, if you wish to unsubscribe from future messages.
Processing and Disclosure
We may process and disclose your User Data with and to third parties of LOVEWIN:
- where partners including delivery service providers, products suppliers, hosting/back-up service providers, our IT service providers, our marketing service providers or business-related partieshelp us in the administration or operation of our organisation;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your User Data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or in complying with our obligations under our Terms and Conditions or other agreements;
- to prevent a threat to LOVEWIN and to investigate suspected unlawful activities including but not limited to fraud, intellectual property infringement or privacy; or
- (d) to protect our rights, property or safety or that of other users or third parties.
Third Party Services
Transfer of Information Overseas
LOVEWIN is based in Singapore but User Data may be transmitted to data storage facilities outside of Singapore. The User Data may also be transmitted to our offices, appointed agents and partners who help us in the administration or operation of LOVEWIN and who are based in other countries.We will ensure that the User Data is protected to a standard of protection comparable to the protection under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) or applicable laws. Any such transfer of User Data shall be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
All users will be required to indicate, at the time of registration, whether they consent to the use of their User Data. Such consent may be withdrawn at any time by sending an email notification to LOVEWIN at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. You should note that withdrawing consent may impact the Services we are able to provide to you.
LOVEWIN will retain your User Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or as required by the applicablelaws.
LOVEWIN wants to make sure that your information is updated, complete and accurate and appreciates your help in this respect. You can update your account details at any time by contacting LOVEWIN and submitting your updated particulars to LOVEWIN at [email@example.com] or by clicking onto the "[My Account]" page . LOVEWIN may also request User Data updates from you from time to time.
The security of your information is important to us. We maintain appropriate and reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your User Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your User Data provided to us via the Internet, and any transmission is at your own risk.
We use "cookies" to enhance your online experience and to improve this siteand our Services. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive from your web browser to recognize your preference and to tailor content to you. The cookies do not contain your User Data (unless you specifically choose our “Remember Me” feature) but only statistical data which is entirely anonymous. Please refer to your browser documentation to check if cookies have been enabled on your computer or to request not to receive cookies.
Information and procedures regarding cookies handling are provided by the respective browsers documentation within the browser itself by clicking on “help” and performing a search on “cookies”.
In order to improve your online experience, LOVEWIN may track online behavior or clickstream data to advance your use of our web pages and track referrals from other websites. Such data will not be stored to your User record and will only be aggregated for statistical analysis.
Links to Other Websites
Protection of Minors
We request that minors (or persons below the legal age required to use our Services under the laws of your country) do not submit any personal information to us online. If you are a minor (or below the legal age required to use our Services under the laws of your country), you may notaccess our Website or use our Services.
Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or inquiries about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of User Data. Appropriate measures will be taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found to be justified.
How to contact us
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to [ firstname.lastname@example.org]. For information about how to obtain a copy of your User Data or how to update your User Data, please see section on "Accuracy " above.
Our data protection officer is [RICO KOH].